That, my friends, is where we are at. If we wouldn't have been through 6+ years of infertility hell, blocked tubes, endometriosis, epileptic sperm, two surgeries, seven failed IUIs, two failed IVFs, a miscarriage, countless fights, millions of tears, and a mountain of debt...we wouldn't be where we are today. We are being doubly blessed with two babies. Two.
I continue to pray every day for all of my real life and blog friends who continue to struggle. I still feel the sting whenever someone announces their pregnancy...that will never, ever go away. I'm still having a hard time believing that this is real...I think that I have brainwashed myself into thinking that I'm not good enough to experience motherhood. I feel like someone has been holding my head underwater for the past six years and I'm pretty sure that it has done quite a bit of psychological damage. We have spent over HALF of our marriage fighting this evil, and grieving every single month that passes without a child. If we have made it through this, then I'm pretty sure that we can make it through anything! I hope that our story serves as an inspiration to others to NEVER GIVE UP.
That is what I call a plan much bigger than we could ever imagine.
Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing!
Isaiah 43: 18-19
7w1d
8w0d
9w0d
10w0d


33 comments:
oh my GOODNESS - i do love your baby bumps. his is pretty sexy too.. i'm so happy for you and andy!!
love the belly shots (his and hers) ;-) i am so happy for you guys!
That's so cute! I can't believe how fast you started to show.... but I guess that's what happens with multiples. Congratulations!!! I loved the message in your post!
LOL Sooo happy!!
You and Andy will be amazing parents. These two little ones are already blessed more than they will ever know to have you two as parents. You have been fighting for them the past 6 years and will continue to do so for them. Love the baby bump. Lookin good!!
Heather
omg omg omg!!! Cutest thing ever!! And lol hard at Andy! We love y'all so much!!!
LOL i love it !! i love it!! You two make an adorable couple.. Best wishes. I'm gunna go back and read that FAITH post. I NEED it right now.
thank u. =)
ok its me again.. i just read your FAITH post. And u have me in tears. I so needed this right now. It's like this post came to me just in time.
I shall continue to have FAITH :)
God bless those twins you have in there.. sweet sweet babies!
You both look adorable!!! You much more than him... of course lol
I'm keeping you and the twins in my prayers at all times. Let me tell you, I didn't look as cute with my twin pregnancy, your glow is amazing =)
You look great! Love the bump pictures. :)
Oh goodness, what a cute bump! And LOL about that last one!
After boohooing for 10 minutes, I am now grinning from ear to ear...not showing, really??? I have never been so happy(except for ya'll and Morgan, and your Daddy)God is SOOO good! This is ya'lls time...
I love ya'll more than you will ever know!
Love,
Moma
Love the photos...especially the last one :)
You totally have a bump! I am so happy for you :)
Gah, way to make me cry. I can relate to so much of what you said here, and I feel like telling you that this post was absolutely beautiful, would only be a gross understatement.
Jessica, I am so, so thrilled for you & Andy. And I'm so excited to see your bump! And Andy's too, lol!
You are MORE than good enough to experience motherhood, and don't ever think anything less than that. God has prevailed, once again, over the devil's attempt to conquer. Believing that you have psychological damage b/c of all of this is Satan trying to keep an edge on things! Look forward, not back! This is such an amazing time for you and Andy! I'm so happy for both of you!
Love, Aunt M
P.S. little concerned about Andy's "bump". He may be further along than you thought! Lol!
I love the pictures! You and Andy will be awesome parents! I love the FAITH post! You have to believe that God will bless you in His time. Now is His time...Having twins is very different than having one. Please know I'm here for you....
EEEEEEE!!!!!!!! So adorable! You DESERVE it all! Love y'all so much! Thank you for the good laugh, Andy!
I am so excited for you guys! You look awesome as well as Andy!!!
You will both be wonderful parents! You so deserve this!!!
What a cute bump! And a great reminder to 'keep the faith'. Excited for y'all!!!
Love the bump!!! So excited for you two and for your families. You deserve this and so much more!
Love his baby bump..haha. I should have took pic of my hubby belly too through the months. I might start....congrats and so glad everything is going good for you!
I LOVE the baby bump pics! I am so happy for you! I feel like I am reading my IF history when reading yours! Let's hope my donor cycle is just as successful:)
Thanks for the kind words everyone! :)
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!! You and Andy ARE deserving of these babies and I KNOW that you are going to be awesome parents! And I don't know why God allowed you & Andy to go through all of this, but there is a far greater purpose than you may ever know. Keep having faith and always stay close to Him!! We are so exciting for you and Andy! And I LOVE these babies already!!! :)
P.S. Tell Andy that I think he may need to talk to his doctor about an induction...haha.
Love y'all!
I swear! I have looked at these pictures at least 5 times today already! I LOVE that bump! Oh, Jess! Yours looks pretty good, too! Lol!
Love, Aunt M
His will get bigger just like yours. Thumbs up to him for doing a picture! You guys are so cute.
I literally just choked when I saw Andy's picture...hahahaaaaa!!!! Jessica you look amazing, and you DEFINITELY have a bump! How awesome, it brings tears to my eyes! Yall deserve this so much! God sends struggles our way so we will appreciate that much more the meaning of life. Love and hugs!
So cute!
OOH...I have tears in my eyes from laughter!! That one of Andy is too funny! You by the way are looking like one hot momma!! Looking good!
Again I say...what lucky babies...and I want them to be my parents!!!
Kathy L
I wanted to stop by and give you a huge congrats!! So happy for you (and you look great, BTW). Having twins is so much more amazing than I ever could have imagined. Don't be too nervous - you'll figure things out so quickly and do great. It's a whole new kind of love (times two)!!
Great post. You look great and kudos to DH for getting in on the belly shots, lol. Keep the faith and enjoy celebrating every milestone... exciting times!
Post a Comment