
Oh my goodness, I'm nauseated!!! I'm so excited!!!
I've looked forward to this day for a long time.
If God lets me keep this pregnancy, I'm going to be grateful for every feeling...good or bad. No complaining from this pregnant girl! That is, if I can get past the anxiety of it all.
Please pray that we see a little Giblet or Shweet T at our ultrasound next Monday!
I've looked forward to this day for a long time.
If God lets me keep this pregnancy, I'm going to be grateful for every feeling...good or bad. No complaining from this pregnant girl! That is, if I can get past the anxiety of it all.
Please pray that we see a little Giblet or Shweet T at our ultrasound next Monday!


9 comments:
YAY...only an infertile would be happy about this! I am always praying...save yourself the hassle, take the road trip! I will get my warm gel bottles ready! :)
Yay for morning sickness!!! You will be in my thoughts during your ultrasound. GL!!
That's so awesome! Now go throw up and make yourself feel even better!
lOL I totally get where you are coming from, enjoy that nausea! Hope it doesn't get too bad though =)
LOL! I was so excited when I felt pregnancy symptoms too! They make your worries go away! Praying for your Giblet and Shweet T! Love ya!
hehehe! :)
yay for the sickies!!! :)
PRAYING so hard for you!! this is so exciting! us infertile girls know exactly where your excitment comes from. i dream and wish i am so dog sick because i'm pregnant. hooray!!
Jessica, I continue to pray for you every day! Please know I'm there for you......
Love, Ronda
Post a Comment