Thursday, October 6, 2011

16 Weeks!

I guess that I'm going to try out this whole Q&A thing so that I can document the journey that we've waited so long for! I'll try to keep it simple. And no complaining.

How far along?
16 Weeks...I can't believe I'm writing this.
Baby's Sizes:
Avocados! They are about 4.6" long and weigh about 3.5 oz. each.
Developmental milestones?
Tiny bones are forming in their ears...they can now pick up my voice! Eyebrows/lashes/hair are filling in, and taste buds are forming.
Weight Gain:
About 11 lbs.
Stretch Marks:
Underneath boobs.
Innie or Outie?
Still an innie!
Cravings?
Werther's Originals, peppermints, popcorn, cherry coke, California rolls, Japanese white sauce, and calamari. And milk. And apple juice. And bagels with a thick layer of cream cheese. And boiled peanuts. k.
Throw it in the trash?
Meat.
Kicks and Punches?
I feel little bubbles popping!
Best Moment this week:
Everywhere we go, we see twin boys...it's fate!
What do I miss?
Nothing. Infertility stole enough of my life.
What I'm looking forward to: 
Starting on the nursery! We're going to take down the guest bedroom this weekend and start painting!

The Bumps:


Yes, we're freaks.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

We met twin baby boys this past Weds! They were so cute and funny! They called one happy baby boy and the other one mad baby boy! Momnmy and Daddy told me to tell y'all goooood luck! lol!

LOVE the bump x2! :)

Miranda said...

LOL you two are hilarious. Cuuuuute belly pic :) Glad you are doing well. Super exciting!

Sarah said...

hahaaha what a cute belly bump your hubby has :) Yours is cuter though :)I read everyone's weekly preggo milestones and I can't wait to be further along!

AnotherDreamer said...

LOL about the photos. You look great :) I can't believe you're 16wks already! So awesome.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to see Andy progressing along. It is hard to tell if he is having a singleton or twinatons. Guess we will have to see at the next sonogram...by the way where to they put that probe for him???
(Tell my boys I think about them all the time!)
Love you guys so much...KK

Kakunaa said...

LOL. Hubby and I have maternity "his and hers" bump shots. He hates them I LOVE them. We can be freaks together!

Kim said...

You two crack me up! Always laugh when your hubs picture appears below yours!

Shandrea said...

Happy 16 ;O) Love the bumps! LoL

R. said...

Love this!

Shannon said...

I can't get over Andy's face....it's hilarious. He's like, "Uh! Take THAT! I'm pregnant beaches!" :) I can't wait to see the pics of the nursery and follow you through the rest of this wonderful, beautiful journey of yours.

Anonymous said...

Jessica...I love you for your humour!! Take care...so freakin' exciting!!

KJS said...

Twin boys rule...I'm just saying - Wonder why I dated a twin in high school then married one? Coincidence?? Maybe!!! ;) hahahaaaaaa YOU LOOK FABBBBB! Andy, you too, especially in those pants. HAWT!

owsleyjb said...

You look so beautiful Jessica! (and Andy too LOL!) I'm so happy for you guys!