Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Help Wanted

Sooooo.

Does anybody want to babysit so that I can catch up on the blog? Maybe even start on their baby books?

Lol:)

They are really easy babies, you see.  Very well-behaved for nearly nine months old.

They like to crawl. In two different directions.

They like to be held. At the same time.

They like to eat. Around the clock.

They like to pull up. On things that aren't stationery, including your hair.

They like to have blow-outs. Up their backs, at least once daily.

They like to pee. In your face.

They like to sleep have parties in their cribs. All night long.

Anybody? No?

Maybe some sweet little photos will convince somebody.

They love to stay wherever you put them.
They have amazing personalities.
Anderson is SUCH a mama's boy...
Baney is very patient and happy! Unless Anderson is beating up on him.
They don't get into anything...
They never fight.
They have slobbery smiles. And kisses.
They will crack you up..
They love to take naps.
They love to get naked and clean up their pee on the floor.
They make pretty cute pirates. Arrrrrrrgh.
They like to dress as Nintendo characters and enter costume contests:)




 Going once...

Going twice...

 


15 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh my goodness, they are so dang cute!!! I can only imagine how busy they keep you now! They both seem so happy....I bet they keep each other entertained!

Our Journey Through This Lovely Life said...

So adorable! I would so babysit!!!

Jessica said...

Thank you Carrie! There's never a dull moment:)

Jessica said...

Awww thank you:)

Sarah said...

The pirate costumes are killin me! So cute!

AnotherDreamer said...

omg, I about died. I love this post so much!

jenicini said...

Being adorable gets them so far though doesn't it? I tell you mama, I can see the mischief in their eyes! I'm totally coming over. :)

Miss Mac said...

I cannot imagine two but it looks like an every day adventure:] And they are adorable, happy, busy little boys who are having lots of fun!
And sure, bring them over with my 11 month old and I'm going to give myself the benefit of the doubt and say I could hold out a whole hour lol. They are SOOOOO cute!

Jessica said...

Thanks everyone! :)

Ashley said...

SO CUTE I loev the mario and luigi!! omg so so so cute!

Rebecca said...

I wouldn't want to just babysitt I'd want to keep them. LOL Cute little buggers.

Anonymous said...

I love this post!! Sooo much darn fun!

KJS said...

Oh girl, two would be NUTS! I can't imagine. B is a handful all by himself and not quite sure how I would handle double the mischeif!!! haha! They are freaking adorable, can't even believe how big they are getting!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

They are so adorable!!

Sarah Hope said...

Those halloween costumes are the cutest!